new supermarket - chelsea border

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new supermarket - chelsea border

did you know in oct. a small supermarket opened on an unlikely block- west 37th st between 9th and tenth ave. the name is brooklyn fare- this is their 2nd location having the original downtown brooklyn. it;s kind of a mini fairway with some of the same stuff such as noosh yogurt which is hard to find. I am trying out their pasta lunch special. they make their own pasta and a chef with hot pan makes to order your choice of pasta and sauce. its lunch hours weekdays only 12-2--- i took it to go for tonight. looks yummy- fage greek yogurt this week is a buck for small size. i will be back- they make their own baked goods also- not all and bake their own bread- sowhats notto like

Re: new supermarket - chelsea border

Thanks for the tip. You're very brave to even attempt midtown in all this shopping traffic. I had to go uptown on Saturday and between the shoppers and the theater crowds I felt like sitting down and crying right in the middle of all that craziness. However, that supermarket sounds like something I would probably like so I'll try walking up 10th Avenue and hope to avoid the crowds......if that's possible

Comment

Re: new supermarket - chelsea border

it's on a quiet block- was not crowded- its about the size of garden of eden, even smaller maybe. sometimes you need a change

Comment

Working...
      X