Paris is Crying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris is Crying

"Paris and Brandon Davis found themselves being denied entry to a VMAs after-party held at Bungalow 8 in Chelsea. Diddy also found himself waiting outside. It's unclear as to why they weren't let in, but Brandon being the ******* he is threw a fit and the cops were called."

http://dlisted.blogspot.com/2006/09/...is-crying.html

To Arm or Disarm..............

Perhaps the "metal detector " presented a "dilemma" for these two "individuals".............Hmmm........

Comment

Re: Paris is Crying

just who lets this type into our humble neighborhood?

Comment

Originally posted by 14and9
        just who lets this type into our humble neighborhood?
        Publicity seekers perhaps? But why that type of useless publicity? "Things that make you go mmmmm."

Comment

Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale met up with Heidi Klum and Seal in the Meatpacking District.

http://celebritynation.blogspot.com/...-playdate.html

Comment

I like Gwen Stefani and love Seal. 'Could care less about Gavin and Heidi. At least for me, it's like "whoopdee friggin do." I could care less about the "other half," and where they party. I mean it's cool that our nabe is "cool," but look at all the "stuff" (not exactly the actual word I had in mind -- ha, ha), we residents have to put up with. Especially, those of us who are not part of the "cool" crowd (so-to-speak).

As far as Paris crying, who gives a flyin' @#$! She is such an overexposed, untalented little so-and-so, does it really need a headline in the "Tabs?" I'm thinking not so much. I think Steve Irwin perishing so tragically doing what he loved deserves more news than that waif-type and her "whipped" little husband-boy does.

Just my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

CC69

Comment

Working...
            X