new person manning the maintance desk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new person manning the maintance desk

a pleasant surprise- there is a new lady taking your maintaince orders. Essie smith is still there but behind the scenes. This lady who you will meet and speak to on the phone is very pleasant- her name is Susan and makes your experience much more pleasant. She seems eager to help you with whatever your problem is.

Re: new person manning the maintance desk

That's good to know.

Comment

In some cases, even more accommodating than I could imagine. I had an appointment set and two days before the appointment the maintenance guy showed up, totally unexpected. Luckily, I was home and I was glad it was taken care of. Wow! Talk about service

Comment

wow Magpie that is good news. I was waiting for Susan to get off the phoneand watching her I could see she cared and tried her hardest to give us the service we deserve. It is very important to give the best customer service in the most pleasant manner which was not the way we were treated before. Attitude is everything. I don;t get it when someone isnt right for a job how do they just leave them there to help the public making it not pleasant for the cooperator. It took way too long and although Essie is still there she is not doing what she was doing

Comment

Working...
        X