The saga continues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The saga continues

When I moved into this apt. 5 months ago, I hesitated, but had no idea how bad it could really be. In March, it didn't seem so bad. In fact, I saw the playground and that is what worried me. Little did I know that it would be the adults not the kids that would be the problem!

Comment

I would take photos or a video and send to the Piracy unit of the police, i believe they have one that cracks down on bootleggers.

Comment

FYI-from an older notice

Working with the New York Police Department's (NYPD) Civil Division Legal Bureau to utilize anti-nuisance laws to pursue repeated instances of music piracy activities at business establishments. The RIAA has helped New York City law enforcement bring 45 cases as part of the "Padlock Initiative," including efforts pending in Harlem/125th Street area, Elmhurst/Roosevelt area of Queens, several areas in Brooklyn, mid-town Manhattan between 23rd and 34th, and Canal Street.

Comment

Yeah and like how much rent do they pay in that building?

Comment

I thank everyone for the advice and support. I think, how crazy is it that I have to spend so much of my own time pursuing different city agencies and departments to get some help? Aside from my job, this has become a part time job! I don't want to live like this. I want to come home and just enjoy my own space and relax.

I've only lived in NY 7 years total, but I feel so much of my time is spent "dealing" with living here in one way or another.

When I move, it's either going to be out of Manhattan, maybe Brooklyn, or back to CA. I'm over this. Which saddens me as NY does have a lot to offer....if you are very well off!

Comment

Working...
            X