MISSING SENIOR CITIZEN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISSING SENIOR CITIZEN

The NYPD has issued a Missing Senior Notification for Manola Biancani. She was last seen on 4/20 approximately 1PM at 415 West 25th Street in Manhattan. She is described as being 5'7” tall, weighing 170 lbs., with brown eyes and brown hair.

A photo of the missing is attached here: http://bit.ly/YJyXpS.

Anyone with information in regards to this missing person is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477). The public can also submit their tips by logging onto the Crime Stoppers website at WWW.NYPDCRIMESTOPPERS.COM or by texting their tips to 274637
    (CRIMES) then enter TIP577.

Re: MISSING SENIOR CITIZEN

picture link not working

Comment

I was able to get the picture -- here it is:
      Attached Files

Comment

don't know her nice looking woman- she doesnt look that old

Comment

I haven't heard anything further about this woman. Has she been found?

Comment

Originally posted by KyungBlyler
            Human hair wigs now are helpful to more and more people now, and do you know why? Just here you will know how helpful the human hair wigs such as hair wigs for men are to people now. In different conditions such as the party, in the office different hair style are suitable for different situation and even meet with people’s suit and so on. But if need to have the hair cut just to suit one case this is really a big trouble. If so then the hair wigs will give a hand to people.
            looks we've got our first spammer!

Comment

won t let me report spam[ tried to earlier

Comment

I was able to report KyungBlyer. If this person, who seems to be able to register under different names sees this -- I would suggest that instead of writing this nonsense to please go for some much needed psychotherapy or maybe go back on meds. It may be that this person needs help, but this is not the way to ask for it.

Comment

I reported it also.

Comment

Hey guys - thanks for reporting it. I got your report magpie!

So the thing is - I used to have the site set so people would only be approved after they received an email and clicked on a link in the email. Then I found out a lot of people weren't getting the email. So I turned that off. So we will now have more spammers who get through. Please, just report them to me and I'll zap 'em!

Thanks so much!

Jonathan

Comment

momjo - to report a post just click on the what looks like a Yield sign with an exclamation point in it - above the post. That should work. Thanks!

Comment

Jonathan,

I can't find what looks like a Yield sign with an exclamation point in it - above the post. What am I missing?

I've been using the small reddish oblong box to the extreme right of the spam
                        post's date and time.

Thanks.

Comment

SNAP, I don't know why you can't see it! Momjo sees it! Because she reported that post above yours (which I will take care of now). When you over the mouse over the reddish oblong box, what does it say? Does it say, "Add Infraction"? Or am I the only one who can see that? That's the only thing I see with red, but I wouldn't call it oblong.

Comment

SNAP, by the way, whatever you did - it worked. I just noticed I got your report too.

Comment

It's below "Join Date" and "Location", immediately to the right of a greenish box that says "Add to _______'s Reputation" when I place the mouse on it. The reddish box shows "Report Post" when I place the mouse on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X