Hudson Guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hudson Guild

It's been a heck of a long time since I've been on CYB, please accept my apologies if this has already been discussed...Anyone heard anything about the Hudon Guild going private? I was looking forward to enrolling my little one in the day care center next year byt then caught wind of this latest info. Is this really true? Hope not, where else in Chelsea can we find affordable day care till it's time for pre-k?? The HG has been a part of so many lives in our neighborhood, so many people reach out for help, attend classes, after school programs, senior activities, day care, etc...

Re: Hudson Guild

Welcome back to the site!

I haven't heard anything about them "going private" (though I'm not quite sure what you mean by that) or otherwise changing their status. Based on HG's history and import in the city, and Chelsea in particular, I think that any such move would be getting a good deal of media coverage.

Comment

Re: Hudson Guild

Yes, I agree with you 100%. I gather it's just a stupid rumor going around and let's dismiss it as such. As for what I meant "going private", it was rumored that instead of it being affordable for parents for daycare, they would be going to be run under a private organization and charge the going rate of what another day care center in the area would offer.

Comment

Working...
      X