• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stabbing in Chelsea

anyone has any news on this?

http://www.1010wins.com/50-Year-Old-...helsea/4934105

Re: stabbing in Chelsea

I heard that it took place at the Elliott Houses, and that the men involved were so drunk the press still couldn't get definitive information from them as to why it happened.

Comment

The story was on the news this morning on channel 7 eyewitness news

Comment

I hate to be a doomsayer, but violent crime is up in Manhattan. In some Downtown neighborhoods, it is up 20+%. And I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has noticed an increase in aggressive panhandlers in Chelsea. It looks like the bad old days are making a come back.

Comment

it happened at the Elliot housing project? i am surprised its such a wonderful complex to live in

Comment

From the wabc web site:

CHELSEA (WABC) -- Police say a drunken brawl ended with a deadly stabbing in Chelsea.
            It happened just before 11 p.m. Monday at the Elliot Houses on West 27th Street.
            The victim is a man in his 50s., who was stabbed in his chest. He was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
            Two people inside the apartment, one of them elderly, were taken into custody.

Comment

I believe the other people were his parents. How terribly sad and tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Black View Post
                Must have been an EDP. Speaking of EDPs, my day began smashingly when two EDPs loitering on 20th Street and 9th Ave thought it would be a good idea to break a beer bottle. This was at 8:00 AM. Nice, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Black View Post
                  I believe that one of the two was his wife and the other was the wife's father.

Comment

Working...
                  X