MET Supermarket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Supermarket

I heard today, that the new grocery store on 28th and Ninth is a Met and should be open Monday Aug 18th I hope this isnt just here say, but sure do hope its true we will see.

Re: MET Supermarket (update)

It will be opening soon but not as soon as monday the signs are up and the say Met Food Markets yes its a Met, and the men outside said they believe with 2 - 3 weeks. So lets hope it finally does open then patiently waiting

Comment

Re: MET Supermarket

Saw lots of activity going on in there today. I could be wrong, but it also looked like they already had refridgerated product stocked. If that's the case, they would be opening soon, no?

Comment

Originally posted by AEG View Post
        Saw lots of activity going on in there today. I could be wrong, but it also looked like they already had refridgerated product stocked. If that's the case, they would be opening soon, no?
        Well, the craft paper is off the windows, so they're getting ready. It will be soooo nice to stop in there after work and leisurely pick up groceries and not dread walking into Gristedes and worry about attitudes and price gouging.
        www.shardsofglass.etsy.com, www.shardsofglassmosaics.blogspot.com

Comment

I will take a look tomorrow as I am tired just off the plane- I had hoped they would be open when I returned

Comment

Yes there is an article in this weeks Chelsea Now about the Met Supermarket it say that they plan to open the doors on September 1st as long as the fire inspection goes well. So grand opening in our future YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X