Basketball Playground madness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball Playground madness

Is anyone else bothered by the all night basketball games and other hijinks at the Chelsea Prep elementary school playground. A few months ago, they installed high beam lighting presumably for protection and now it is just a well lit all night noisy basketball party. Why would the school leave the gate unlocked in the first place. Would seem to be a good lawsuit waiting to happen. Anyone else bothered or any thoughts on doing something about this. I'm all for kids playing but not at 4:00 a.m.

Re: Basketball Playground madness

Just curious if you've talked to anybody at the school about it? It seems pretty ludicrous what they've done.

Comment

Re: Basketball Playground madness

Some time back, I spoke with a security guard who said the gate should be locked at night and that he would look into it. I would speak to the principal but it's not so easy to get into a school these days with all the fears, etc. In any event it's summer and they are closed. I have made several 311 calls but that is utterly useless. I want to make sure other people see what is happening and agree something should be done before I jump in with 2 feet. Thx.

Comment

Working...
      X