Grace Cleaner Closed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grace Cleaner Closed

Don't despair. There is a sign in the store saying what days to go and pick up your clothes.

I was a frequent customer and am totally sad about them closing. There are 2 other Dry Cleaners in the immediate area but they are horribly expensive, no personality. Helen was so nice and friendly and they were very reasonable. I have to get my couch covers repaired, i'm going straight to 27th st to their other location.

Mom and Pop stores were the heart of everything. I'd rather have those types of businesses back and all the mega chains can go.
    maxipantss....

Comment

Originally posted by maxipantss View Post
      Don't despair. There is a sign in the store saying what days to go and pick up your clothes.
      I did get my clothes back, thank you!!

On the one hand I agree that the dry cleaners are very expensive. On the other, considering that the marshal took over the premises, my guess is that Grace was very behind in the rent -- maybe because they didn't charge enough? For now, I am using the cleaner at 30th and 9th -- very expensive.

Comment

ha...you are right. they didn't charge enough, therefore got behind on their rent
        maxipantss....

Comment

Working...
        X