Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London Terrace Street Fair

Hi All,

Just wanted to post a reminder that the London Terrace Street Fair will be held Saturday September 30th.

Just the other day in my blog I had a blurb about a study that was done concluding that all NYC street fairs are the same. No kidding, right?

But the LT fair is different; you'll find none of the roasted corn, dental instrument, sunglasses or tube sock vendors here. It's largely LT residents cleaning out their closets and storage rooms, some churches and other community organizations selling baked goods, etc. AND if you want to buy a 10x10 spot to sell your own stuff, it's not as expensive as those "other" street fairs. There are flyers up around the hood with the contact information, or you can contact me and I'll point you in the right direction.

I'll be sharing a table with a neighbor and trying to sell some of my photographs. Come on out and support your neighbors!

Ingrid

Re: London Terrace Street Fair

Thanks, Ingrid! I love the LT Street Fair- I try to go every year! It is most definitely different than other street fairs in NYC- more like a flea market with lots of great stuff. I hope to be there this year!

Comment

That's great, Ingrid: I meant to tell you, when I ran into you & Tyler, and then you and Tony on the street: I looked at all your photos and you are definitely a talented photographer, all the photos were awesome to my eye, See ya.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment, Phyl ! I hope others feel the same! See you there.

Comment

Hi Ingrid,
          I do not live in LT....but across the street on 23rd....I would love to sell some
          of my things in your street fair...may I?....if yes who would I talk to about getting a space?
          Thanking you in advance
          MSTHING23

Comment

What I love about the L.T. Street Fair is that there is such an ecclectic mix of goodies. There are quite a few residents who live in L.T., friends of mine included, that leave items in the stairwell, for others to claim. Some of these items are high-end, and some is "just stuff." But, no matter what you find, the street fair is always a great way to obtain these terrific "finds."

I for one love the L.T. Street Fair and, plan on checking it out for sure.

Can't wait...

CC69

Comment

Ms. Thing, I just sent you a PM with the contact info in it. Hey everyone who is here who is planning on having a booth, once the space assignments come out, we'll have to let everyone here know what spaces we'll be occupying so we can all meet!

Comment

Thank you so much Ingrid!
                MSTHING23

Comment

It sounds like the Stuyvesant Town fair, which is my favorite. Over 600 individual participants throughout the park-like setting of Stuyvesant Town/Peter Cooper Village complex. What is the LT fair location? I would like to plan to go this year.
                  roby2000

Comment

Originally posted by roby2000
                    It sounds like the Stuyvesant Town fair, which is my favorite. Over 600 individual participants throughout the park-like setting of Stuyvesant Town/Peter Cooper Village complex. What is the LT fair location? I would like to plan to go this year.
                    Hi Roby:

The L.T. fair I believe, is on 24th Street between 9th & 10th Aves. I know from past fairs, that's where it usually was. But, I'm sure if my info is incorrect, someone will correct it.

Hey. I was just wondering, I have friends who reside in "Stuy Town," and Peter Cooper Village. I never knew about their fair. When does it usually take place; as I would love to check it out sometime.

CC69

Comment

I forgot when the Stuy Town fair is. My friend there is coming in this month and I think it is in September. I just realized I will be in Bermuda on 9/30, darn it. See if you can ask your friend and let me know too. Thanks.
                      roby2000

Comment

London Terrace fair is Sept. 30th, Saturday, on 24th St b/w 9th and 10th Ave.

Comment

I will look into it and let you know.

CC69

Comment

Btw, the Penn South Flea Market is this Saturday, September 9, from 10-5PM, on 26th Street btwn 8th and 9th Aves. Raindate is September 10.

Comment

hi ingrid,
                              i have a small tee shirt company and i am interested in selling at the street fair. anyway you could send me the contact information?
                              thanks in advance!
                              ashley

Comment

Working...
                              X