MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER

Several days ago Microsoft automatically installed a new version of Internet Explorer on my PC; ever since then, I've been unable to use Internet Explorer at all. Earlier today I was able to uninstall it and revert the computer to the way it was before the installation.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Thanks.

Re: MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER

I haven't had that problem, and I may be way off base, but I've never had occasion to have my browser (either Internet Explorer or Firefox) update automatically.I only allow Microsoft to automatically update windows, and even then the best way is to have them contact you first so you can decide which updates you want. Usually, on the browser, you're asked first to update and download the new version because if your machine doesn't have the required requirements it could do some harm. Are you sure the internet explorer update wasn't some malicious thing? If it really came from Microsoft I think I would probably contact Microsoft and see if there was some help information. Or maybe someone else on this board with more tekkie savvy can help you.

Comment

Working...
    X