lobster place

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lobster place

the new expanded lobster place reopens tomorrow in chelsea market at noon.

Re: lobster place

Thanks for letting us know. I've really missed them so I hope to get over there for the re-opening. Hope I don't find that they've raised their prices sky high to pay for the remodeling.

Comment

hope not- i miss my fresh fish and their delish salmon cakes- i also enjoy the sushi- by the way there will besome other changes soon in the market- some new kiosks will open soon. can not wait for dumplings and the fried chicken one and the asian place sounds grand

Comment

stopped off todayat the newly renovated lobster place. Didnt findanything negative. at 5pm it was not crowded. the salmon cakes that I like so much were being made fresh right in front of me and i got 2. the display was raised for fresh fish which i find easier on my eyes. There are now some seats inside to enjoy your sushi. Sorry Magpie- oh and prices stayed the same

Comment

I'm not sorry--I'm glad to hear your impressions because I really like that place and missed them. The day I went there I wasn't feeling well so my perceptions were probably off. But I went during lunch hour when the noise and the crowds made it impossible to enjoy eating there, something I will not do again well or not.

Comment

oh yes lunch time is not a good time to go there because of lunch crowd and the toursits as well. i usedto go at eleven am before the high school- middleschool kids get there and it wouldnt be as crowded. I think though since the tourists have gotten there more so it may not be as empty at that time as it used to be. I am just so glad they did not raise their prices. I am waiting for thir restaurant to open if i can afford it. There are somewonderful places to eat in chelsea market like the hidden gem- the tuck shop- aussie pie plac and Lucys Whey, grilled cheese place- all kinds of fresh wisconsin etc. cheese= yum

Comment

Working...
            X