Yelling on 29th St. last night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yelling on 29th St. last night

Did anyone wake up late, late last night to someone screaming on 29th St.? It seemed to be more yelling than one would expect from someone who just had a few too many to drinks . . .

Re: Yelling on 29th St. last night

To clarify the noise was coming from 29th St. between 8th and 9th Ave.

Comment

No, I didn't hear it - but I'm on 30th. what kind of yelling was it? just kids having fun - but louder than normal? or something more ominous sounding? Did it sound like something the police should have been called for? What time did it happen?

Comment

Not really sure what the yelling was about and I could not see anything, I only heard it (with windows closed, so it was very loud). However, it was definitly not just a bunch of kids out having fun. In fact, it woke me up out of such a deep sleep that it took me a bit to figure out exactly why I was awake. It was very late, most likely between 2 and 4 a.m. The whole thing was very strange. I hear a lot of street traffic and occassionally wake up from it, but this did not seem like the normal post bar/club banter. It was definitly on the 29th St. side and I doubt you would have heard it on 30th.

Comment

Working...
        X