Tuesday night drama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday night drama

Does anyone know what happened around midnight the other nite? There were cops on w. 30th for more than an hour. I think someone's car got broken into, but I don't know. The cops asked if i heard any breaking glass...
    Anyone know?

Re: Tuesday night drama

Sorry Vespa, I don't know and looks like no one else does either. Too bad. I would have liked to have known too.

Comment

Hmm.
      it's weird. they were there for a long time. When I came out, they asked me...
      I thought maybe someone's car got broken into, and now i am wondering if someone got hit with a bottle or something. seemed like a lot of cops for just a broken window....

Comment

I wouldn't think that many cops would show up - or stay that long for a broken window. I think a broken window could be handled by one or two! I hope! Last time I saw a bunch of cops was probably about a year ago when the "new" high-rise on the norhtwest corner of 30th & 9th had someone go through the lobby and bust everything up inside. It was crazy. This guy - a tenant got drunk and mad and went into the lobby and tipped everything over then threw things around and busted their glass! There were a bunch of cops there for that.

Comment

Working...
        X