accinident at west 31st

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accinident at west 31st

me and a group of people that were walking by a high way then we seen a burgondy car pull over so we stopped then a man pulled out of the car and layed on the ground in the middle of a highway so a biker pulled over and tryed to help him so we just waited to see what was gonna happen then we toght he was drunk so the biker was talking to him -then he let the drunk man back into the car so then we went over there and was like y are you going to let a drunk man into the car when he just tryed to kill himself?then he just lets -him go into the car so i was like i know he is going to crash then he pulls away and about i mintue later he crashes and we all run up to the seen and thee car hit a taxi woith 2 in-nocent people in it i felt so bad because the taxi driver was so old and the riders in the back were so scared i just felt so bad but it was te-rrifing so the driver was so drunk

Re: accinident at west 31st

Wow. That is horrible, Ashley! Thanks for trying to be a good neighbor- too bad the biker didn't listen to you. Do you know if the drunk guy and the people in the cab are okay? Sorry you had to witness the crash!

Comment

Hmmm... I'm a little confused Ashley. What happened exactly? A guy got out of a burgundy car, and then a guy on a bicycle pulled over and tried to help him? The guy from the burgundy car was drunk? Then, he decided to get back into his car and the biker didn't try to stop him? Is that what you're saying happened?

You said the guy in the burgundy car was trying to kill himself... is that right? Why did you think that?

Just curious what highway this happened on. Was it today this happened?

Comment

Ashley, yes I must second Jonathon's query. I'm not quite sure from your description, exactly what happened here.

But what I did get, is that you witnessed a really sad and unfortunately all too common occurrence in today's society. Drunk driving and accidents.

Were you on the West Side Highway by any chance?

Comment

Never a quiet moment.
          So like did anyone call 911?

Comment

yes i called 911

Comment

alright sryy about the confusion but the guy in the burgondy carwas drunk so he layed on the high to kill hisself but i seen it so i called 911 it was really sad

Comment

Working...
              X