Abusing a dog ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusing a dog ?

On the way to work today, walking on the south side of West 30th St, I saw a couple of hand written signs taped to the scaffolding (actually, the poles supporting the scaffolding) outside the French Hospital excoriating someone for abusing the their dog. I don't recall the exact words but it said something like (I repeat, like) "Stop abusing the gray pit bull".

Anyone know anything about this situation?

Re: Abusing a dog ?

I haven't heard or seen anything like that. I'd love to know what's going on though.

Comment

when i walked by on monday morning i seen a note that said "stop abusing the gray pitbull shame on you". i dont know any gray dog that i seen getting abused? but i think i know whos dog it is. keep me posted

Comment

AEG, by the way I meant to say - you're very observant! I can't believe you even saw that sign. I seriously doubt the owner of the dog will ever see it. And even if they do it will probably not register with them that that's who they're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
          will probably not register with them that that's who they're talking about.
          I agree....one of the reasons I posted it here. After reading this thread, people might be more attuned to noticing someone mistreating their dog in public....moreso than if they had not read the thread.

As far as being observant...different people see different things.

Comment

Well we have a very mean pitbull on this block. One of the owners is an unfriendly African American male who could not care less. His pitbull attacked my little Bella and she walked for over a month with her paw in bandage. That pitbull is dangerous and I still see its owners walking it free on 28th Street. My bella loves every other dog but is afraid of this one.

Comment

Working...
            X