Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giant 51-Story Tower Planned For Hudson Yards-30th ST!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant 51-Story Tower Planned For Hudson Yards-30th ST!!!

Meet The Giant 51-Story Tower Planned For Hudson Yards (Renderings!)
    You won't believe the scale of what is coming next...2 blocks away...

http://gothamist.com/2011/11/01/they...th.php#photo-1

Re: Giant 51-Story Tower Planned For Hudson Yards-30th ST!!!

i certainly do not want this tower. We needthis in chelsea like a hole in the head. the highline is crowded enough and a hotelwith bring more tourists and make chelsea market which is already crowded even more so. I had to go to chelsea market before eleven to eat so to avoid the crowd of tourists, lunch time people and of course those little darlings from the lab school LOL

Comment

it does sound like -- in my quick read -- that they will continue the development of the Highline, in fact there will be something between 34th and 42nd, some kind of green way thing I think.
      But no, I don't want some huge tall building in Chelsea. Oh great, good news, more commercial office space (tone of article).

Comment

I understand that Coach will be relocating their corporate offices there as one of the anchor tenants. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they also relocated at least some of their manufacturing jobs to the city as part of the deal for whatever tax breaks they'll be getting.

Comment

I know coach offices hve been in the area for some time on 34th st and tenth ave.

Comment

Working...
          X