Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on 355 W. 30th?

HI Everyone...

Been out of town but keeping up with Chelsea on this site- so cool.

I'm heading back next month and just wondering what the status is on the building at 355 W. 30th...the one that was under perpetual construction for several years, I think. Has anyone been by there? If so, could you fill me in on whether they're still constructing or if it (miraculously) got finished while I was away?

Looking forward to heading home, but not looking forward to that construction noise

Re: Any news on 355 W. 30th?

Last time I was by there they were still working on it. But they were working on it. It wasn't just sitting there like it had for a long time.

So where are you?

Comment

It's 75% done. They want it done by Nov. I think they said.

Comment

i'm pretty new to the area but i've seen them make some good progress on the building. i had a chance to speak to a worker from the site-- he said most of the exterior work is done, which is the important part to all of us. i think it all looks good, considering what could have been.

Comment

Thanks all for your replies! I do a lot of work at home and have been dreading/ slash crossing my fingers against getting back and trying to work through the same old window-rattling construction noise.

Glad to hear it's getting there, for the sake of those waiting to live in it, too.

Comment

Working...
          X