pet peeve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pet peeve

I agree that dog owners should clean appropriately after their dogs. I've trained my dog pretty well to do her business on the street where/when it is safe for her. It makes cleanup simple and off the sidewalk. (I hate being in the way when she's doing her thing and cleaning it up.) Like many others, I don't fancy stepping in dog messes. It sad that there are so many that give us loving dog owners a bad reputation.

Comment

UPDATE:

the woman i wrote about has been evicted from her apartment!!

it seems that she let her dog poop and piss on the stairs and in the
      hallways and got angry when asked to clean it up, going so far as to
      deny that it was her dog that made the mess. (no one else owns a
      pet in the building as the previous managing agent didn't allow it.)

all i can say is good riddance to a bad neighbor!

Comment

What drives me nuts, is that I have to use a wheelchair to get around and look like a crazy driver since I have to dodge all the crap to avoid tracking into my home. The best (worst) are the one who don't clean up after their dogs when they go on the ramp to me building.

Comment

This may not be the totally appropriate thread for this, but has anyone notice the resurgence of of quality of life crimes in NYC? Dirty streets are really on the beginning. I've noticed more graffiti, more aggressive panhandling, more open containers, etc. The City needs to go back to the "broken windows" theory of policing.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Working...
          X