Notice of mugging at building 6B

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice of mugging at building 6B

Does anyone know more details about the mugging that occurred last week in building 6B? Is is true. Check out what looks like an unofficial notice.
    Attached Files

Re: Notice of mugging at building 6B

I heard a cooperator had his money taken out of his pocket outside the side entrance to building 6.
    He was not injured based on what I heard.

Comment

Any idea of the time?

Comment

This is the scary part. I heard from a well placed source, between 8:30pm-9:30pm.

Did management put up a notice about the mugging in building 6?

Is there anywhere where management reports to Penn South muggings, and things of that nature? I have not seen any. Why not?

Comment

trust me the co=op works closely with the police -l0th precent so I am possitive it was reported but you are right there should be a flier in every building in the glass boards by the elevator

Comment

One of my chief complaints -- especially since our recent board member is supposed to be computer savvy -- is that the bulletin board never works in my building (Channel 98, RCN). And the Penn South website, which should carry all kinds of information that tenants need to know, is so outdated it's not funny. I was looking for a recent Announcement that was placed at our doors around two weeks ago and when I looked at the website they were about two months behind. And the section for public notices -- I don't think anything has been posted there for ages. With technology that's so easy to use today I'd love to know why Penn South can't get its act together and post the information that today's kids can post on their devices in no time! Guess we should elect kids to the Board.

Comment

yes and to add to this no new people are running for the board. I know Brian hammerstein was going to run but must have changed his mind. seems he doesnt get along with others on the board

Comment

Good questions about the PS website! Take a look at the new blog I started about the PS website.
                Last edited by sweeney41370; 09-28-2015, 08:17 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by momjo526 View Post
                  yes and to add to this no new people are running for the board. I know Brian hammerstein was going to run but must have changed his mind. seems he doesnt get along with others on the board
                  Hi Momjo. I did not run this year because of the urgent need to assist my 91 year old father and 87 year old mother in remaining in their own apartment. I assure you have not seen my last campaign for re-election. I have many friends on the Board whom I look forward to rejoining.

Comment

Please post a link to your blog.

Comment

Originally posted by momjo526 View Post
                      trust me the co=op works closely with the police -l0th precent so I am possitive it was reported but you are right there should be a flier in every building in the glass boards by the elevator
                      I'm surprised that so few PS folks commented on a security event that occurred at a side entrance...since many PS residents use their side entrances. I guess not. No wonder PS does not publish a security report to the entire complex.

===========

Comment

they should- most of us use side doors in 7A and 7B-- get a lot of use i think more so then front entrance

Comment

Working...
                        X