X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• momjo526
    started a topic in todays daily news

in todays daily news

was on my feedly this morning and a picture of a woman's body removed is quite disturbing. it shows a woman on a stretcher who fell from the 17th floor of what they said was a highrise on 26th st and 9th ave.from the picture it looks like a penn south building= possibly building 6- just wanted to keep everyone informed as it is sad news

• momjo526
    replied
    Re: in todays daily news

name of the person carl karcke according to chelsea now- on line- looks like suicide

Leave a comment:

• SNAP
    replied

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• momjo526
    replied

oh it is my news feed on my computer- it is set up so I get the ny daily news online as I don;t buy it weekdays since it went up in price- get it online free

Leave a comment:

• SNAP
    replied

What is a "feedly"?

Leave a comment:

• momjo526
    replied

the original I saw on my feedly had a face shown but then i noticed it was too graphic and removed the face from picture- i heard it was a man according to people from my building that heard but not sure how accurate that is

Leave a comment:

• Mowgli-Steven
    replied

Very Very sad.. btw the original Daily News online arctile I read said it was a 55 year old woman...

Leave a comment:

• chelseanewyork
    replied

This is so heart broken. I am very sad to learn this. Very sad.

Leave a comment:

• kafkaesque
    replied

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2367196

http://nypost.com/2015/09/20/man-jum...igh-rise-cops/

Leave a comment:

• sweeney41370
    replied

Originally posted by momjo526 View Post
    was on my feedly this morning and a picture of a woman's body removed is quite disturbing. it shows a woman on a stretcher who fell from the 17th floor of what they said was a highrise on 26th st and 9th ave.from the picture it looks like a penn south building= possibly building 6- just wanted to keep everyone informed as it is sad news
    A friend from 6A just mentioned that management put out a notice this morning in 6A saying that a 6B cooperator jumped out of "his" apartment at 11:10pm. If anyone finds out more, please post. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X