Building Lobby and holiday decorations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Lobby and holiday decorations

I have often thought it odd that my lobby does not have any holiday decorations? Is this a PS rule or just my building?

Re: Building Lobby and holiday decorations

good point- guess all the doorman buildings have decorations but penn south never ever has holiday decorations in the lobby- would be a nice touch to have a nice manorah and xmas decorations- our new lobby renovations look so much better now and it certainly would be nice touch- well at least people can put some weaths on their doors and people do that. in the good old days we all had manorahs in our windows but seems not to be the case here even though there is still a pretty large amount of jewish people here people dont do it- certaonly electric outlets seem to be in wrong place to display electric ones- but getting back to your question i do like the idea but who would pay for it?????

Comment

I also agree. Those benches are really nice. But, could use a potted plant or something to make them looks nicer.

Comment

melian its not about the potted plants as there are beautiful plantings behind the benches- this person is looking for maybe just a wreath and some chanukah minorahs and decorations tocomplete the holiday season as is the case in most nyc high rises doorman buildings

Comment

Ah! I see. Yes, that would be nice. But, I was also thinking about some decoration by the 3 benches near the door not just the plants at the back of the lobby.

Comment

yeah that might be a good place for holiday decorations- bit someone could steal them

Comment

If they steal it, there are cameras that catch the thieve...no? Can they catch the thieves?

Comment

well the camera is in the vestibule true but not everywhere-

Comment

Working...
                X