Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• link to Meet the Candidates video

Hi,

Here is the link to the Meet the Candidates event at SVA for anyone who is having difficulty access the Penn South website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJzwZ09spwU

If there are any additional request, please feel free to email me again!

Re: link to Meet the Candidates video

thanks

Comment

WOW not to be missed-everyone should see this meeting- it will give you a broader concept of what these people are like- sorry i wasnt able to go to this meeting but so happy i got to see parts of the video

Comment

I've been getting plenty of flyers under my door this week, including superfluous flyers for shredding day and other things that I've known about for years. Glad to see this video. I usually can't make these meetings. They are really professionally done.

Comment

As a result of watching this, I've decided to vote this year. I didn't last year. I was particularly impressed with two of the candidates and make note of some issues brought up during this discussion that I didn't know.

Comment

yes i also had changed my mind after that informal meeting in bldg 2 where you get to talk to indiv, candidates and one person i was not going to vote for changed my mind when i realized what a valuable member of the board that person is and has done quite a bit in a possitive way. i pretty much have now made up my mind and will vote in lobby. I am pretty sure one person won;t make it in but it is important to vote because last year one of the candidates lost by just a few votes and this year there is a better group of people running with co-op experience and that person from last year may not stand a chance although involved not as long as the other 2.

Comment

Thank you for posting, to does who did not vote yet, vote tomorrow (10/26) from 2 - 8 in your buildings.

Comment

Working...
              X