Rocco Ottomanelli- Independent Board Candidate bio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocco Ottomanelli- Independent Board Candidate bio

A number of cooperators have mentioned that they did not receive the flyer that Independent Candidate Rocco Ottomanelli had left outside our doors. He wanted to be sure that all cooperators had access to his bio to learn more about him. If you have any questions, please contact him directly. Thank you.

Rocco Ottomanelli
    Independent Board Candidate
    Active Penn South Co-op Counsel Member

ABOUT ME:
    I am a lifelong Chelsea resident with strong ties to this community. With numerous relatives living in Penn South, and two young children of my own, I have a vested interest in keeping Penn South a limited equity co-op for many generations to come. We are privileged to live here and I want to ensure the quality of life for all residents continues to flourish.
    My professional background is in media strategy, where I advise senior management teams on how best to invest their media dollars. In this role, I am directly responsible for managing budgets in excess of $100 million, for managing a large team of people, for analyzing big and small data sets, for clearly communicating thoughts and strategies, and for managing expectations. These attributes all lend themselves extremely well to the qualities necessary to be a productive and successful board member.
    I have an MBA from Fordham Graduate School of Business Administration with a dual concentration in Marketing and Finance. I also have a B.A. from F.I.T. in Advertising & Marketing Communications.

WHY I WANT TO BE A BOARD MEMBER:
    There are a number of reasons that Iím interested in running for the board, but the three topics that I feel are most important, and areas that I feel I can help with, include: (1) greater transparency and accessibility to bridge the gap between the board and the residents, (2) getting out ahead of the next capital improvement project and (3) ensuring Penn South remains a limited equity co-op. I will go into more detail on these topics at the Meet the Candidates night, which I encourage you to attend.

WHY IíM RUNNING AS AN INDPENDENT CANDIDATE:
    Even though I understand itís a challenge to run for the board as an independent candidate, I made the conscious decision to remain independent. If you were to vote for me, as an independent candidate, you would be voting for an independent thinker who thrives in helping to set and achieve goals and policies. Iím hoping to bring a fresh perspective and innovative ideas that benefits everybody at Penn South.

I appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope to have your support!
Working...
X