penn south website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penn south website

i can never get on to this website- they keep on telling me I'm not a shareholder- not true- probably under my husband-i tried using his name- why is it so difficult to log on? i want to see the meeting I missed online since i have verizon and not RCN-this is so stupid= the same thing downstairs with names of cooperators- only one shareholder is on the list from each family and in my case its not me- they better change that because i am as much a shareholder as my husband is- anyone else having trouble logging on to the pennsouth website= i have never been able to get on but now how dare them i am not a shareholder really= get out of here- not true one bit

Re: penn south website

Call Mario in the office, he is very helpful and can get you online if you have a problem.

Comment

was thinking about it- don;t know him- saw him for the first time at our lobby gym meeting last week- will do- i really want to see what i missed- thanks

Comment

anyone else have issues call Erin- she can fix it=== just to let shareholders know that the person who is on shareholders list first is the person logged in to the website LOL --- who knew? no wonder I couldnt use the site== now that we have remodeled our building the names on the list pf cooperators by the mail box only has one name for household on that list- not sure if they are going to fix that as before both our initials appeared

Comment

I think they said the directories are updated monthly when there is a change. If you want a change in how you are listed, let them know.

Comment

not sure if that can be done- if u look only one cooperators name is listed

Comment

Working...
            X