Video About HVAC from Penn South

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video About HVAC from Penn South

Take a look at Brendan Keaney's video about HVAC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdlIwyfORFE

Re: Video About HVAC from Penn South

thanks for sharing melian- very interesting- happy to be done- just need to get furniture back and a few other things

Comment

There are a number of videos on YouTube about Penn South worth viewing.

Never thought to check this out until recently.

Here is another interesting one about evictions and legal fees at Penn South. A co-operator posted this on his youtube account. Interesting to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBQUHUbMBcc

Here's another one from the same co-operator about JFK at Penn South.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3inS...WnvFd7PJjeYcNb

Comment

Thanks, Melian. They are starting in my building in September and I remain optimistic all will go well.

Comment

i want everyone to be aware that someone from HVAC has taken off the inside dead bolt from at least 2 people in our building- that the inside of my bottom lock- i was just told mutual will make us pay 25 dollars to replace it. i findthat unfair as i didnt touch it and it ceertainly didnt fall off by itself. it is nowhere to be found- they are probably getting money for the part they removed from my door. i hear we can not prove it and of course HVACdidnt take a picture of my inside door before startingf HVAC 2nd phase. they took pictures of everything else in my apt. i really find it unfair i will be stuck paying for something that obviously was stolen from my door. happened from the first day of HVAC and i had assumed everyone else had theirs removed due to HVAC-but now i find it seems they are just stealing parts and getting away with it. anyone else have that bottom lock part removed where you cant double lockthe door inside? i heard the part wasnt available but i now know thats not true since the other person just got hers fixed friday

Comment

Thanks for posting that information, altho' I'm really sorry you're being put through a lot of trouble and some unnecessary expense. I'm going to check the lock on my door and take pictures before they start again here. I'm in Bldg. 5, one of the first buildings that underwent this horrible job, and I just got a notice that they're going to have to redo the entire thing:
            Prep Date
            Remove and Reinstall FCU
            Insulation/Sheet Rock/Tape and Spackle
            Tape/Spackle/Paint

I have only a few words to sum up my feelings about this project:
            %$%^& & *^&**^ ^ $%$$ $$#$$## (self censored)

Comment

wow that is terrible news- sorry magpie-really I am so so sorry you have to ho thru this again

Comment

ok seems my issue wasnt the same as other neighbor- anyway it is now fixed and took 5 minutes to repair- not charging me- still i wonder how it happened

Comment

Working...
                X