penn south arrest tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penn south arrest tonight

Tonight while on the way to a meeting at around 6:45 behind building 7 there were quite a few officers- not sure how many were penn south security and how many were real cops but this guy with a mets shirt was standing there with handcuffs on. Anyone know more? I guess it will be in Chelsea now

Re: penn south arrest tonight

That was me. I am a penn south resident, and I have been for the last six years. Prior to that I grew up with my parents in the neighboring London Terrace. I was in the back of building seven with my dog (yes that area is a no dog zone), officer Sneed was directed to hold me there while Lopez could get there. I heard this over the radio after Sneed called for "back-up". Lopez, a 350 pound guy asked me for ID. When I told him no, he tackled me to the ground, hitting my face on the pavement, causing multiple bruises, cuffed me and called the 10th precinct. I spent the night in jail and was released 26 hours later with one charge that will not stick.

So I guess the moral of the story is don't walk your dog back there unless you want to get beat up by a penn south security guard and spend 26 hours in the slammer.

And where was security when this girl was getting rapped?

Comment

I do not think we have security at 4am--- That incident would not have happened during the day as it purely was caused by going to the club and then the victim was followed home

Comment

Sevenfish, hope you had witnesses. how's the dog?

Comment

Originally posted by SevenFish View Post
          That was me. I am a penn south resident, and I have been for the last six years. Prior to that I grew up with my parents in the neighboring London Terrace. I was in the back of building seven with my dog (yes that area is a no dog zone), officer Sneed was directed to hold me there while Lopez could get there. I heard this over the radio after Sneed called for "back-up". Lopez, a 350 pound guy asked me for ID. When I told him no, he tackled me to the ground, hitting my face on the pavement, causing multiple bruises, cuffed me and called the 10th precinct. I spent the night in jail and was released 26 hours later with one charge that will not stick.

So I guess the moral of the story is don't walk your dog back there unless you want to get beat up by a penn south security guard and spend 26 hours in the slammer.

And where was security when this girl was getting rapped?
          Boy you sound like one dangerous felon. I don't care if it is a no dog zone, isn't this a free country? This cannot possibly be legal? How are you and your dog? Sounds like a horrific story.

Comment

Sevenfish, my condolences. I wish they would just get rid of the stupid rule of no dogs. My neighbor, who has a guide dog, was once chastised for letting the dog walk there. The security guard asked him "don't you see the sign that says no dogs"!

Comment

Woodstock, what a great anecdote. The dog is fine, thanks all. And no security at 4 AM but six guys showing up for me and my dog? That's exactly the point. The night time shift consists of a bunch of thugs who do not make me feel safe to walk around in my own building complex.
              Thanks to you guys for your support.

Comment

SevenFish: Just curious, but what was the charge?

Comment

There were three charges initially, 3rd degree assault on a peace officer, resisting arrest and something about the dog in a dog free zone. By the time I got to see the judge, the only charge brought against me was some bullsh!t interfering with government blah blah blah. So really, there was no charge. The assault charge came from me trying to get this 350 pound idiot off of me and the resisting arrest was again, cause I was trying to get this dumb security guard off me. I had no idea these rent a cops have the jurisdiction to arrest anyone.

Comment

He's a fat mofo named Lopez, you can't miss him. He's the fattest one out there.

Comment

Wow, I'm sorry... Hope it all works out.

Comment

I had heard that our security can not make a direct arrest and would have to call backup tenth precent. I know that our penn south security can issue a summons in the case of the dog though.

Comment

Was this related to the dog that I saw behind Bldg 7 at around 11 pm? Alone and tied to the fence behind the parking lot?

Comment

I was wondering that also. I don't think so though. I didnt see any dog when I passed by. I was on the way to a meeting at the hudson guild and it was much earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by momjo View Post
                              I do not think we have security at 4am--- That incident would not have happened during the day as it purely was caused by going to the club and then the victim was followed home
                              Women do not cause rape by going to clubs or in any other way. I'm sure this couldn't possibly be what you actually meant to say, but it's worth pointing out.

Kim V.

Comment

Working...
                              X