Noodle Corner now Spice Corner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noodle Corner now Spice Corner

Just walked by the old Noodle Corner on 8th and 22nd and saw a sign for a new restaurant, Spice Corner, applying for a liquor license.

Anyone know anything more?
    Attached Files

Re: Noodle Corner now Spice Corner

The "Spice Corner" restaurant is an Indian restaurant. There are more of them around. One is on Lexington Avenue. There are others outside of N.Y.

Comment

Originally posted by JoJe View Post
      The "Spice Corner" restaurant is an Indian restaurant. There are more of them around. One is on Lexington Avenue. There are others outside of N.Y.
      Cool! I have never had Indian, so now's my chance to try it! I hope they deliver.
      www.shardsofglass.etsy.com, www.shardsofglassmosaics.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisNYC1213 View Post
        Cool! I have never had Indian, so now's my chance to try it! I hope they deliver.
        I'd hate to see you introduced to Indian food at a chain so I'd like to suggest Bombay Talkie on 9th B/T 21 & 22St. Be warned it may spoil it for other places you try as they are very good at what they do. It is a more refined selection than the usual & pricier, but well worth it. I have taken a number of well traveled people with jaded palates & had nothing but compliments.

CD
        Need computer assistance?
        See my Classified/Computer maintenance listing or send me a private message.

Comment

Originally posted by seedyonenyc View Post
          I'd hate to see you introduced to Indian food at a chain so I'd like to suggest Bombay Talkie on 9th B/T 21 & 22St. Be warned it may spoil it for other places you try as they are very good at what they do. It is a more refined selection than the usual & pricier, but well worth it. I have taken a number of well traveled people with jaded palates & had nothing but compliments.

CD
          Thank you for your recommendation. It's much appreciated.
          www.shardsofglass.etsy.com, www.shardsofglassmosaics.blogspot.com

Comment

I have to second this recommendation!
            Some of the best Indian food I've had.
            Absolutely delicious- and a far cry from the fast food Indian types like Spice Corner.

Hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by JoJe View Post
              Oh goodie! I hope it's good -- we could use a good Indian restaurant, a regular "India Hill" type place with lunch specials and all-you-can-eat buffets. I love Bombay Talkie but that's not the kind of traditional place I have in mind.

Comment

as of about a week ago, there is a "spice" sign up on the space- the same "spice" logo as the thai restaurant just down the street.

has anyone heard anything about it? are they moving?
                they are so popular- i can imagine they have outgrown the existing spot...

Comment

Spice: the new Starbucks?

Comment

Passed by on the bus, they appear to be open. Anyone tried them yet?

Comment

The Spice down the street is good. Eaten there for years.

Comment

Working...
                      X