Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Cell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Cell

    Does anyone know anything about THE CELL? It's something new (still being worked on) on the south side of the 300 block of West 23rd, near the "Modern23" condo going up and Stribling real estate, just says The Cell is big 3-D gold letters. Wonder what it is . . . restaurant? club? upscale incarceration facility?

  • #2
    Re: The Cell

    It is VERY intriguing, especially the giant curtain of the bodybuilder in the window. Methinks it might be a gay bar.
    www.shardsofglass.etsy.com, www.shardsofglassmosaics.blogspot.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Cell

      Originally posted by ChrisNYC1213 View Post
      It is VERY intriguing, especially the giant curtain of the bodybuilder in the window. Methinks it might be a gay bar.
      Oh sure that's a possibility. I didn't notice the curtain bodybuilder until this morning, when I walked by on the other side of 23rd St. - when I walked right passed it yesterday, I was too close to see it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Cell

        Originally posted by Phylicita View Post
        Oh sure that's a possibility. I didn't notice the curtain bodybuilder until this morning, when I walked by on the other side of 23rd St. - when I walked right passed it yesterday, I was too close to see it.
        It's like some kinky optical illusion. How fun is that?
        www.shardsofglass.etsy.com, www.shardsofglassmosaics.blogspot.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Cell

          Originally posted by ChrisNYC1213 View Post
          It's like some kinky optical illusion. How fun is that?
          It's totally fun and cool! Being observant, and having new things to observe,

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Cell

            They are a theatre company and space:
            http://www.thecelltheatre.org/?
            Enjoy!

            http://www.markpaints.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Cell

              Originally posted by marcusny View Post
              They are a theatre company and space:
              http://www.thecelltheatre.org/?
              Enjoy!

              http://www.markpaints.com
              Oooh, interesting! Thanks for the info,

              Comment

              Working...
              X