Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musicians?

Hi all,

Is it the right area to post this kind of message?

I am looking for musicians to play with who would actually live around the corner. That would make life easy for quick jam sessions. If you are not a pro, you're more than welcome, I'm not either. If you play some exotic i-have-no-idea-how-its-called-but-it-sounds-good instrument, that's even better.

I play guitar (pretty well), as well as some bass (some). Together with another guitarist, we experiment here and there. Influences come from different horizons, joy division, Davendra Banhart, Baden Powell, The clash, the police, Interpol, Miles Davis...

By the way, i'm also looking for a good but cheap General MD around here.

let me know,
    cheers,
    Ng

Re: Musicians?

I can recommend a DR. Charles Paolino at 314 W 14ths St, Ste 1000,
    (646) 638-4000. Internal Medicine is his listed specialty, but I think that the modern term for GP. At one time he was a resident physician at St. Vincents, so he's been in this neighborhood for some time.

Mind you I haven't been there in years, but whenevr I sought treatment, he was attentive, concerned & most helpful which is more that I can say for some others I'd come across. The staff were all quite helpful as well.

CD
    Need computer assistance?
    See my Classified/Computer maintenance listing or send me a private message.

Comment

thanks seed

Comment

i am an inexperienced, but pretty decent singer... love all types of music! let's jam!
        ml

Comment

Sure, inexperienced is ok. I'd love to check out your voice.
          I'll PM you later on today.

Comment

Working...
          X