Doggie Barks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doggie Barks

Does anybody who lives on either 19th or 18th between 8th and 9th Aves hear the little dog barking alllll the time in the back yard every morning between 7-8am?
    xo
    v

Re: Doggie Barks

No, I don't live there, so I haven't heard them, but I have a similarly annoying story. There's a woman in my buildling who has 3 dogs! They're not really a problem except when she takes them out. It drives me absolutely crazy everytime because she allows them to bark and bark as much as they want inside the building. They bark like crazy and it seems to take her 5 minutes to get them outside. It's really maddening. Our doors are that thin metal that I guess keeps burglars out but let even the slightest sound in. it always sounds like like these 3 dogs are in my apartment barking. Seriously annoying.

Comment

Dear friends,

I am also a dogowner. Infact celebrated my Bella today her second birthday. She likes to bark late at night before we walk her but tought her that her barking is not appreciated. A dog's barking is the owner's responsibility!

Comment

Hi Vidis, Not sure if this is the dog you are talking about but I live on 18th just off of 8th Ave btwn 8/9 and there is a little dog that barks non-stop out front of my apt when it is being walked by it's owner. It barks for absolutely NO reason the entire time. Now, I can only see this dog when it is being walked on 18th and don't know if the owner lives in an "off the street" apt that faces you which makes you hear the barking but they seem to be coming out of 305 W. 18th St. If you have to put up with that all the time, I feel very sorry for you because the dog is a nightmare and I LOVE dogs but this one seems to be a little disturbed at best.

Comment

Working...
        X