Having trouble with mail delivery

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Having trouble with mail delivery

Jeez! Tojousa...that's just ridiculous. Try doing what I suggested to Trad. Call the toll-free number I provided him and see if they can help. I know I received "follow up," on my complaint, and I believe Trad did as well.

What you experienced is completely unacceptable and definitely should be reported. Here's the telephone number:888-368-4669. Like I told Trad, when you call, they will give you a complaint number. Retain this because, usually the area's carrier supervisor will follow up with you. Usually, within about 24 to 48 hours. At least that's what happened when I lodged a complaint.

Best of luck...

CC69

Comment

Hi Trad9,
      Here's what I did that helped a lot and it was much easier than calling. .I filed an online complaint at usps.com. They mailed me a confirmation letter logging the complaint with a sticker enclosed that I put on the inside of my mailbox. It is intended for the postman/postlady to basically ask them to be more careful when separating the mail. This helped a lot and I don't have nearly as much inacurate mail deliveries. It was really bad for about 6 months before I filed the complaint. Also, a lady from that Post Office actually called me a few weeks later to ask me if it was any better. A surprising nice touch from the USPS I thought. Anyway, good luck!

Comment

That's awesome. I'm glad I know that you can do that at usps.com. I had no idea that that's an option. Thanks for the info Thompson. Next time "it" gets bad, I'm going to give that a try.

"CC"

Comment

Working...
        X