PROPERTY ISSUES!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PROPERTY ISSUES!!!

yeah...the low income "kids" are always hanging out..doing nothing..looking for trouble.. next time i see them smoking weed ill call the police.. we have to clean our street.. i pay a very exp. rent to have to ask for "permiton" everytime i want to walk in or out of my building...

Comment

blaming the vicitm(s)?

Originally posted by juliasmith
      yeah...the low income "kids" are always hanging out..doing nothing..looking for trouble.. next time i see them smoking weed ill call the police.. we have to clean our street.. i pay a very exp. rent to have to ask for "permiton" everytime i want to walk in or out of my building...
      Somehow, I am always amazed when someone looks at something like poverty and disenfranchisement as choices. As CC69 and others reveal here sometimes those "kids" outperform their test scores and find meaningful lives; and this despite that they've faced tremendous socio political adversity.
      You could be a paragon of will, morality and resilience and still never find a way out of urban poverty once it assailed you (often before birth).
      I am in no way trying to minimize any inappropriate behaviour that you have encountered, but to rely on ignorant, smug moralisms to countermand the symptoms of urban poverty seems to completely miss the decisive point..

Comment

Re: PROPERTY ISSUES!!!

The suspending bike mount system and similar can be found at the Container Store on W. 18th & 6th. They look nifty.

Comment

Working...
        X