Pavement?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavement?

Does anyone know when they plan on ever restoring the pavement on 17th Street? It is making everyone in my building crazy!!!

Re: Pavement?

No idea but a few days ago someone posted a link to the DOT schedule (that turned out to be wrong anyway). We are waiting for new pavement on 22nd Street also. Little rocks everywhere! Appearently a third party contractor does the grove work and the DOT does the blacktop.

Comment

Here is the link, Punk:

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dot/html/mot.../mnresurf.html

Comment

My suggestion for when they do pave: Lay rags out on your windowsill! My window wasn't open when they did 8th avenue, and somehow my windowsills still managed to be covered with black soot. Not to mention the noise at night....

Comment

Of course the schedule is wrong. What a bunch of boneheads. The street has been torn up for 3 weeks now I think. When they first tore up the street, I called 311 to complain because the morons created a deep puddle around the manhole which supplies my buliding's electricty and the electricty went out. They told me at 311 that it was Saturday and there was nothing they could do!!! And this is the city's emergency line.
          I hope everyone who is bothered by this calls the city to complain (on a weekday, of course).

Comment

Im just glad the late night drilling is over. Jack-hammers at 4am is not right!

Comment

they finally did it last night!

Comment

Working...
              X