Block Association - W15th - W16th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block Association - W15th - W16th

This site is a great idea. I would love to see a stronger Block Association on the street - even if it only exists on the web. I have lived here for about 10 years and at one point (when St. Vincents was being built) there was one, but I have not heard anything recently. As the neighborhood changes, it would be great to have a forum to address issues such as traffic, late night noise, construction, litter, etc.

Re: Block Association - W15th - W16th

That's what this site is about, actually!

Feel free to post a new blog - under your block about any concerns along those lines you may have. Hopefully people on your block will see it here and can respond.
    Shirley

Comment

Re: Block Association - W15th - W16th

Hi,

Yes, there is a block association for the 300 block of west 15th Street. We plant flowers around the trees the first saturday of May each year, and have an occasional meeting when people want one. (Unlike the 200 block, which has monthly meetings; that sounds like too much work!) I also represent the block at various hearings and meetings in the city.

I also post information about the neighborhood on a page in my own website:
      www.jamesmjasper.org.

I'm sorry it took me so long to find this site, but I'll put a link from my own website.

Yours,

Jim Jasper

Comment

Working...
      X