sushi fusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sushi fusion

this is little out of chelsea but close enough- on west 35th st between 7th and 8th Ave. is a kosher sushi place that has the most delicious sushi with interesting choices no matter if you are kosher or not. it is a whole in the wall- you could miss it but the sign is on the street level as it is one flight up. very small space and they were very busy lunch time with delivery calls. had several delivery guys sitting down waiting for their orders. the chef back there is asian and the food is pretty authentic- of course paerve so they will use imitation crab, shell fish and tofu instead ofcream cheese but the salmon sushi i had was amazing and the vegetarian one I choose with cashews in it was brilliant with mango and avocado. the salmon one was called golden roll-spicy-- got extra sauce without asking and I got the 8.95 lunch deal- have to ask for it= choice of fish and veggie rolls-comeswith soda or water bottle-- most important the food was delish

Re: sushi fusion

Momjo, you no longer need worry about posting about areas that you thought were outside of Chelsea. Simply use the terminology on this map...

Comment

Re: sushi fusion

not much on technology

Comment

Working...
      X