Uri's Heart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uri's Heart

Twenty sixth street between 7th and 8th Aves is the home to two Chelsea Landmarks. One is the Chelsea Television Studios, the original Producers and Sargent Bilko were filmed here. Currently Rachel Ray and Wendy Williams are filming here. When Wendy first started filming there she decided to visit the stores on the block to say hi. One of the people she visited was Uri of Uri's Shoe Repair. While chatting she learned Uri played an instrument and asked him to come to the show and play it. I have not been able to get a video of that segment, but here's a link to a Youtube video on him that came to be filmed because of that appearance.

To watch the video Click here

Re: Uri's Heart

uriel is a special person- he always fixes stuff for me- recently a new watch band, watch battery, shoe fixing, even sewing stuff for me- his son also has golden hands, my child - now an adult goes there for a great haircut- Uriel's son gabriel and his employee both cut hair very well and the kid is very pleased- he please support this mom and pop business

Comment

My friend gets his haircuts there. Nifty little place.

Comment

yes and the barber shop is the best kept secret- my son is so happy with the way they cut his hair he won't go anywhere else

Comment

I stopped by the shop and learned where to find a video of Wendy visiting Uri. Here it is.

Comment

Working...
          X