No announcement yet.

brick oven pizza: health violation ?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: brick oven pizza: health violation ?!

The night I wanted pizza, my concierge mentioned Artichoke. He said that's where "the guys" order from. I think this is a good recommendation.

Comment

actually I never tried mama Rosa's but once eating a cuban sandwich I looked over at the pizza and thought it looked decent. The sicilian looked really good and I don't usually get that type. This is the place where aunt butchies cupcakes is in

Comment

The night I wanted pizza, my concierge mentioned Artichoke. He said that's where "the guys" order from. I think this is a good recommendation.
        I should mention that the price of an Artichoke pizza slice is about $4 or $5 but I'm told the slices are pretty big. They only have vegetable pizza though -- like mushroom, artichoke, one other that I can't remember, and oh yeah, crab. No anchovies, no sausage, no pepperoni.

Comment

yeah, $4 or 5 is kind of expensive. (The night I got the slice at Ray's, with toppings, I thought $4.35 was a lot) That puts it up in kind of a gourmet range, not common everyday street pizza. (Maybe out of the competition then.)

Comment

Working...
          X