f&B

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f&B

I passed by F&B today and it's closed. It looks empty in there ao I guess its gone forgood at this location. They have other locations so maybe they just closed ours which was the original site. Sll good things come to an end. The fairly new frozen yogurt place seems gone as well. Never bought anything there as it seemed overpriced

Re: f&B

1. What is F&B?
    2. Where was it?

Comment

That's too bad. I like their fries and veggie dogs, but they were a little
      pricey, and really slow.
      oh well, guess we have space now for another nail salon.

Comment

I passed by the frozen custard store a few days ago when they happened to have the door open and I saw Verizon stands inside, so I'm guessing it's going to be another cell phone store or some such unnecessary addition. Well, hope springs eternal and I'm still wishing for an IHOP somewhere local.

Comment

23rd st between 7th and 8th ave. I also wish for an IHOP- this place specialized in franks and frites- danish style. Had good sweedish meatballs

Comment

That's sad. I went there once for my birthday and got a card to stamp and everything. I guess things change.

Comment

I had the card and used toget free food if I used it enough. Oh well

Comment

Working...
              X