space where burritoville was

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space where burritoville was

Permits are in the window and some other restaurant is going to open soon once they complete whatever renovations that are necessary

Re: space where burritoville was

I hope it's German food. You can never get that in Chelsea. (unless I just haven't been looking hard enough)
    www.shardsofglass.etsy.com, www.shardsofglassmosaics.blogspot.com

Comment

chances are slim that its german but if you look good german food there is always halo berlin but also there is a german restaurant on 3rd Avenue in the 20's but german food isnt cheap

Comment

RIP Burritoville.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisNYC1213 View Post
          I hope it's German food. You can never get that in Chelsea. (unless I just haven't been looking hard enough)
          Take a look at this write up about Klee which is billed as Austrian/Alsatian

Or this about Trestle on Tenth which is Swiss fare.

I have had good experiences with both. Trestle has a nice little garden & Klee was a bit pricey, but that was before the recent national financial re-adjustment. Despite the fact that they both only offer a few items that can be considered 'authentic' (like Rosti at Trestle & Bratwurst or Wiener Schnitzel on Saturdays at Klee). They are Alpine, yes...Bavaria, I'm afraid not.
          But you won't be disappointed with either.
          CD
          Need computer assistance?
          See my Classified/Computer maintenance listing or send me a private message.

Comment

Remember Kaffehaus, on 8th ave between 16th& 17, in the early 90's. It was a very good German place. We used to love their seasonal menu and every changing desert options.

Comment

Remember Kaffehaus, on 8th ave between 16th& 17, in the early 90's.

Hey... that's a blast from the past! I used to love Kaffehaus.

Comment

yep. a class place.

Comment

Originally posted by momjo View Post
                  Permits are in the window and some other restaurant is going to open soon once they complete whatever renovations that are necessary
                  Walked by yesterday and saw the sign for Lucky's - Lucky's Famous Burgers. I've been to other locations and these burger are GOOD!

Comment

I saw the sign also

Comment

Working...
                    X