burgers and cupcakes space

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burgers and cupcakes space

I had noticed that something was opening in the Burgersand cupcakes space but not until today did I actually havean inking to what kind of restaurant would be opening. I had noticed they had applied for a liquor license but did not notice anything else or at least didnt look so close in the window. Well leave it to my son to notice the legal section ofthe NY Post which lists the organization applying for the liquor licenseand it is something like Vanjong corp so it sounds like maybe an asian or thai restaurant.

Re: burgers and cupcakes space

hmm. If it IS Van Jong, that's a Dutch name. Very curious.

I hadn't realized until this post, but that restaurant has been empty for a long time now, hasn't it? When did Burgers & Cupcakes go out? It has to have been over a year ago.

Comment

I believe they closed in October 2007.

Comment

it has been awhile but there was some sort of law suit between the partners and so they closed this location as the original partner is Mitchel London who seems to be thriving on 9th Avenue around 35th Street. Even though both locations were owned by the same partners the cupcakes were different and better at the original mitchel london location. Seemed his partner was not up to snub.

Comment

The location on 23rd offered the worst service I've ever experienced. I was happy to see it gone.

Comment

well I guess mitchel london her former partner was not happy that the other location had terrible cupcakes and was not using his original recipe

Comment

Working...
            X