Bank of NY ATM Location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank of NY ATM Location

The once vacant location that used to be Nishi's Drycleaners on 8th Ave btwn 22nd and 23rd will now be a Bank of NY ATM spot. I'm kinda dissapointed being that there is already a Chase ATM on the same block. Not sure what I was expecting, but surely not that, aren't there enough bank locations? I guess I should be greatful that it's not a bar so I don't have to deal with the craziness...

Re: Bank of NY ATM Location

Unbelievable... yet another one! Don't feel too badly though. Here were your only choices:

1. a Bank ATM machine
    2. a Bank
    3. a Duane Reade
    4. an H&R Block

While we're adding places where we can get our money, we're subtracting places where we can spend it!

Comment

I'm beginning to wonder if the chain stores ever heard of the word "oversaturation."

Comment

Good question Snap. I'm totally with you. Too much of one thing, not enough of another. Whomever is responsible for planning these things, should fall back and regroup a bit. And Charles, great point as well!

"CC"

Comment

While the store was under construction, I asked my landlord what she was going to do with the empty space. She said she wanted to do something "pretty", she definitely did not want a restaurant but perhaps a boutique of some sort. Well, what the hell happened, I have no idea

Comment

Someone apparently offered this person a great deal of money to change her mind.

I'm thinking what else could it be? I'm sure that it would've been a nice place under different circumstances. Oh well, "should'a, could'a, would'a."

Comment

And here comes another bank for Chelsea. The new condo Bldg, on 18th/8th will have a bank on the first floor.

Comment

? Not sure why it would be a Bank of NY ATM -- they sold their retail business to Chase and are converting all their branches to Chase-branded locations. (I know this because I find that I am a Chase customer after 27 years with BNY!)

I don't mind progress, it's change that I hate, says a friend.

Comment

Hi everyone. It is actually a Bank of America branch (which is my bank) so I am psyched!

Comment

And there's going to be a new North Fork at 17th & 8th. Monotonous, isn't it?

Comment

Very monotonous! Nice for Surfowl though... it would be great if you could buy groceries and drugs there too! Why don't these Duane Reades, grocery stores and banks consolidate! Duaneboad'ag!

Comment

Working...
                      X