Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diverse Desserts new to the neighborhood!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diverse Desserts new to the neighborhood!

Hi Everyone!
    Being a previous member of Clickyourblock (LeaningToweron29th), I thought it would be wonderful to share that I have opened up a custom cake design studio on W 18th between 7th and 8th Avenues. While we are still getting set up and will be "by appointment" for some time, I wanted to start getting the word out. We've been operating for over a year and this is our first real working location! Please take a moment to check out our website at www.diversedesserts.com and share with your family or friends. When calling or emailing, please ask for me, Chef Marc Matthias, and make sure to mention you saw us on ClickYourBlock.com! Can't wait to become a closer part of W 18th St and the surrounding Chelsea Neighborhood (W 29th was very far up, and now I'm on W 34th!)...
    Hope to hear from you!
    Sincerely, Chef Marc Matthias
    Diverse Desserts LLC
    www.diversedesserts.com
    info@diversedesserts.com
    646-688-2286

Re: Diverse Desserts new to the neighborhood!

Congrats on opening your shop.

Next step... discounts for everyone on CYB!

Comment

That's what I like about you, AEG - you're always thinking!!

Comment

haha ... don't worry CYBers, very soon. The craving for retail is sneaking up on us... people want cupcakes and cake and they want them NOW! But, sure, if you need a birthday cake or custom cake send me a quick note and say we met on Chelsea.ClickYourBlock.Com and I'll give you a little discount !

In the meantime, stay tuned, as we will shortly be putting up our first holiday window ever!

Thanks for the support already... means the world to us to get community support!

Chef Marc (and Chef Benny)
        Diverse Desserts LLC
        www.diversedesserts.com
        info@diversedesserts.com
        646-688-2286

Comment

Working...
        X