Mugged on W15th St. at Knife Point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mugged on W15th St. at Knife Point

A guy at 222 W 15 got mugged at knife point on Thursday. Anyone else hear about it?

Re: Mugged on W15th St. at Knife Point

I haven't heard anything. Is the person okay? Did it happen on our block? Does anyone know what time this happended? You could call the local police station to find out if its' true. I hope not.
    Sharon Mear
    www.trainingcatsandogs.com
    212-727-2871

Comment

Yes, it occurred exactly in the building 222 w 15 street, estimated time 11.00pm
      the survelliance camera was not working. I would not post information without having the facts. There has been lots of crime on 15 street

Comment

Hey - I think trainingcatsandodgs... was just asking! I don't think he/she meant any harm by it. I don't think she/he was insinuating that you didn't have the facts. You did ask if anyone else had heard about it, which might make one think you were interested in getting more information. Which is certainly a legitimate request, and certainly something we'd all be interested in hearing more about here. But don't take it so hard when someone suggests that you could also get more information from the police precinct. I think it was just meant as a friendly/helpful suggestion!

Comment

Thank you VBad. That's exactly what I meant. I was just inquiring. It never even ocurred to me that Capri would think I was questioning his/her information.
          Sharon Mear
          www.trainingcatsandogs.com
          212-727-2871

Comment

Yeah, no problem tc&d! I don't know what gets into people sometimes. Oh well... maybe he was just a little on edge today because of the heat. Let's hope. I mean this was a good post about this crime. I'm glad he brought it to our attention. It's not like you'd really hear about this kind of thing anywhere else. But I just think people need to chill out a little bit - even despite the heat!

Comment

Back to the subject at hand, thanks for the info Capri. There has been alot of mugging in Chelsea lately and at bold hours. Makes me think it's desperate addicts.

Comment

"it's desperate addicts."

and the popularity and prominence of the neighborhood:

"lotsa drunk bar goers wandering around chelsea with cash? hmmm...."

Comment

Working...
                X