Local Skills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Skills

Just thought that I'd post my skills in case anyone is looking to hire an (N.Y. licensed) architect or photographer as that's what I do. Contact me here if you are in need of one.

Anyone else want to post their skills?

Re: Local Skills

Originally posted by molly
    Anyone else want to post their skills?
    Sure, why not? Software developer here - .NET, corporate intranet stuff

Comment

I'm looking for a wedding photographer. Any references?

Comment

Tojousa, check our Classified section... there are a couple of photographers in there - foreverjr & jond I believe. Don't know if they do weddings, but it couldn't hurt to ask.

Comment

We're new to weddings- doing our first one in 3 weeks, so I'm afraid that you'd be better off with another photographer until we get more experience under our belts- we specialize in headshots and dog photography so I am wary of doing one-shot deals like a wedding until we are more sure of ourselves (headshots can always be retaken but hopefully, you only have one wedding day!).

Comment

Did you check out that Zaha Hadid exhibit at the Guggenheim? Being an architect/photograher, you are sure to love it.

Comment

Not yet- gotta clear up some free time to do that! You enjoyed it?

Comment

I did get to go - it was spectacular. I went during the PR Day Parade so it was pretty empty. I can't see how it would be that great when it's busy though, the top two floors are the best, but cramped. You should definately go during the day on a weekday. PM me and I'll see if I can get you in for free - professional discount and all.

Comment

Software developer here (Visual Basic), also guitarist (blues & country).

Comment

Hi Tojousa, I'm new to this forum but if you still need a really good
                    WEDDING photographer I know one. Her Name is Joyce Culver and her
                    phone is 1212-316-1825. Tell her that Lulu's babysitter recommended
                    her.

Comment

Working...
                    X