2i's Nightclub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2i's Nightclub

Does anyone know which business will be moving into the recently closed 2i's nightclub space (248 W. 14 St.)? My neighbors and I have had trouble with loud music audible in our building from 2i's for years. Apparently they removed the soundproofing at one point. We want to ensure the new business installs soundproofing, especially if it's a nightclub.

Has anyone had noise trouble from that establishment? If so, would you be willing to join forces with us to ensure the new business is more attentive?

Thank you!

Re: 2i's Nightclub

I think you might mean The Plumm, which is opening on 246 W. 14th (not 248). Here's a link to a blog announcing it's opening. It also has a link to the club website:

http://blog.joonbug.com/new_york/200...e_openi_3.html

Supposedly this is a celebrity owned nightclub - you will see this when you read it. One of the celeb's Damon Dash a rap producer, I'm told by the girls in my office, has a reputation of being a jerk. One of the other's Chris Noth (Mr. Big on Sex & the City) is also part owner of a nice club called The Cutting Room.

We shall see how it goes....good luck!

Comment

246 W. 14th St. is Nell's location, which I belive is becoming The Plumm. I'm not sure about 248 W. 14th St., however, which is located next door.

Comment

The Plumm

Is anyone else having problems with the volume of the music at The Plumm? I live two buildings away and can hear their bass in my bedroom until 4AM. My neighbors and I had this problem with 2i's, which is still closed, and I'm surprised The Plumm is so loud that the noise is traveling the span of 2 buildings. We didn't have this problem with Nells. The manager of The Plumm was not helpful in lowering the music at all, so we are organizing to do something about this. Pleast contact me if you have any info!! Thanks.

Comment

Hey you guys - are you still having problems with the noise there at the Plumm? How's the organizing going?

Comment

(sorry, didn't see the other post about Dirty Disco before)

Comment

Originally posted by partyhopper View Post
              (sorry, didn't see the other post about Dirty Disco before)
              I think it is right decision. I also don't like to go or see movies of nightclub.
              650-059 | 642-655 | 1Y0-A09

Comment

Working...
              X