Night regulation parking on 14th St

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night regulation parking on 14th St

Does anyone know exactly where the end of the night regulation area is (i.e. no parking from 11 pm to 6 am, and the NYPD very much does tow violating cars) on the south side of 14th St, between 8th and 7th Aves (going eastward, i.e. towards 7th Ave)?

There's a particular section on 14th St that I'm wondering about. Near the Rags A Go Go store, there is a section without any meters, where parking seems to be allowed from 10 pm to 8 am (and all day Sunday). However, above the first metered spot to the west (near the Sequoia apartment building), there is a Night Regulation sign, with an arrow pointed in both directions. So where does one area end, and the other begin?

Has anyone had any experiences with parking there?

Re: Night regulation parking on 14th St

Just curious PartyHopper, are you asking this before getting towed, or after! I hope you or anyone you know didn't get towed.

Comment

Re: Night regulation parking on 14th St

Originally posted by charlesB View Post
      Just curious PartyHopper, are you asking this before getting towed, or after! I hope you or anyone you know didn't get towed.
      Before.

At times when I have a car with me in the city, I often see a space available there, but have been afraid to park there, because of the unclear delineation of the night regulation area.

Comment

Working...
      X