New Neighbors on West 26th...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Neighbors on West 26th...

I actually live on 26th between 7th and 8th, but I've been walking on the 6th-7th Block and there's a lot of new developement. Aside from all of the "event spaces" that have cropped up over the past few years, last night we went for sushi to CoCo's, which is always fantastic.

We noticed a new spot called Tillman's. We peeked in and it was all orange and very lounge-ish. Does anyone know what this place is? I have to say, given the horrible B&T crowd that already litters and loiters on our block on the weekends because of the nightclub on our block, this is not a welcome addition to this block.

Re: New Neighbors on West 26th...

Hi Dr. Ethan,

Last Friday night, I also had sushi at Co Co - my first time, and I loved it, and will definitely be back,

On the way home I also stopped in at Tillman's - I'd received a postcard from them. I went inside and a guy at the door showed me around. It looked like a nice crowd, and not B&T-ish. It's mostly a lounge, and I believe they have live music at times, so the focus is not on food as it would be for a regular restaurant. I took a copy of their menu, though (it's not on their website, which looks like a work in progress). Although it's a limited menu, what they do have sounds yummy. So I do plan to check it out.

Originally posted by DrEthan725 View Post
    I actually live on 26th between 7th and 8th, but I've been walking on the 6th-7th Block and there's a lot of new developement. Aside from all of the "event spaces" that have cropped up over the past few years, last night we went for sushi to CoCo's, which is always fantastic.

We noticed a new spot called Tillman's. We peeked in and it was all orange and very lounge-ish. Does anyone know what this place is? I have to say, given the horrible B&T crowd that already litters and loiters on our block on the weekends because of the nightclub on our block, this is not a welcome addition to this block.

Comment

Working...
    X