X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southpaw
    started a topic Score one more for gentrification

Score one more for gentrification

After years of uncertainty, Antiques Garage will soon have a new home at the old H&H Bagel factory in Hell's Kitchen, DNAinfo.com New York has learned. The long-running Chelsea flea market currently operates out of a three-story, unheated parking garage at 112 W. 25th St., which has been its home since 1993.
    The garage was originally set to close in 2011, when the building's owners, Extell Development, aimed to build a hotel there, but was spared and has operated on a month-to-month basis ever since.

• momjo526
    replied
    Re: Score one more for gentrification

yeah noticed kyungs closed- also burger king on 34th st also closed- a lot of places are closing as the little guy cant afford rent- oh and brown cup- kofoo on 8th avenue - the deli and korean whole in the wall also movd to west 23rd st. ar-ound 6th ave. - you can see thesin in the window if you pay attention- kofoo they were getting FIT kids in therealong with penn south locals sowonderhow theywill make out near 6th ave

Leave a comment:

• Southpaw
    replied
    Re: Score one more for gentrification

The title of this thread seem to be a misnomer. Today i was walking up to Greeley park and noticed a sign saying that the KFC has closed down...

As I walked back to Penn South I then noticed that Kyung's is now departed too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X